SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 pre-made wreaths with burlap ribbon trim
- 2 stems pine with ice
- Two 6" mini grapevine wreaths
- 2 large cardinals
- 1 holly with white pine mix
- 2 pine picks with snow
- 1 pkg. Panacea® dark brown cloth-covered wire
- 1 spool red ribbon
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wire cutters
1. Shape larger wreaths. Use wire to create a loop for hanging.
2. Insert one small wreath.
3. Fold pine through and twist to hold. Add glue.
4. Glue cardinals.
5. Trim holly and glue in place. Trim ice branches and glue in place.
6. Trim stem shorter on pine picks. Glue in place.
7. Use ribbon to form a loop with tails behind the burlap bow.