1. Go to cricut.com/design. Sort the project list by “Parties & Events”? and click on the project.
2. Click “Customize”? and personalize the text on the tag. Select the tag and text and click “Attach”?.
3. Insert the Cricut® Color Antiquity Pen in Midnight into accessory clamp A.
4. In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock and glitter cardstock.
5. Layer and adhere the images. Adhere red pom-poms to the berries.
6. Cut the red polkadot fabric to measure 20"x5-1/2".
7. Fold the fabric in half lengthwise, right sides together. Sew the side seams using a 1/2" seam allowance.
8. Open the corner so the side seam lies flat to the center bottom of the bag. Stitch across each corner 1" from the end.
9. Turn bag right side out. Fold the top of the bag to the inside.
10. Tie the tag to the fabric bag using white ribbon.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >