Holly Duct Tape Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Duck brand duct tape: white, burgundy, silver, red, green
- Large Styrofoam brand foam ball
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Xyron 510 sticker machine or other adhesive
- Hole punch
- Adhesive dots (optional)
- Cover ball with white duct tape. To make a silver loop fold duct tape over on itself lengthwise; hot glue to the top.
- To create letters, leaves, berries and dots fold the tape over on itself, sticky sides together. Draw shapes, cut out and run through Xyron machine to create a new sticky side. Apply to covered ball.
- To create top bow stick tape to itself and cut out the shapes. Assemble bow using hot glue or adhesive dots.
- Punch out silver dots with large hole punch. Attach with adhesive dots.