SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
- Aleene's® Tacky Glue™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- Measuring tape
- 1/4" red satin ribbon – 1-1/2 yards
- Pinking shears
- Scratch paper
- 2 Ball jars
- White cotton fabric – 1/4 yard
1. Cut two 9" circles of fabric with pinking shears.
2. One at a time, place fabric round over desired pattern so design shows through and is centered in the middle of round.
3. Pine Branches:
4. Squeeze Leaf Green Slick 3D Fashion Paint over pine branches then immediately sprinkle Emerald Glitter over paint. Let dry, then shake off excess glitter onto scratch paper and return to container for reuse.
5. Use True Red Slick to create berries. While paint is still wet, use tweezers to place crystals onto one side of berries to create highlight. Let dry over night.
6. Holly Leaves:
7. Squeeze Leaf Green Slick over leaf outlines. Let dry completely.
8. Once paint has completely dried, use Original Tacky Glue to create vein lines within leaves. Tip: To achieve a fine line when squeezing out glue, wrap a strip of tape around tip of bottle in a cone shape. Then cut off the very tip of cone. Apply glue. While glue is wet, immediately sprinkle Emerald Glitter onto glue. Shake off excess onto scratch paper.
9. Create berries with True Red Slick and apply crystals as in step above. Let dry overnight.
11. Cut batting the same size as the lid of jar. Glue batting to the lid.
12. Place painted circles on lids and tie with ribbon to complete.