SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Green Fat Quarters for leaves (2)
- Small red remnant fabric for berries
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
- Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse green fabric wrong sides together with Heat-N-Bond®.
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Cut out holly leaves – NOTE: 7 leaves and 6 berries will equal 36".
- Fuse wrong sides of red fabric together and cut out circles for berries.
- Beginning with a leaf, sew down the center of the leaf to end; place berry at point and sew through center of berry; place next leaf point. Do not break stitching.
- Continue sewing through leaves and berries for desired length.