SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV 12"x12" Denim Stack
- 8 1/2"x11" decorative metal sheet
- 8 1/2" x 11" frame
- Oversized clear rhinestone
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
- Scoring tool
1. Create an oversized rosette, approx. 6-1/2" to 7" across, using a print from the denim stack. To do this, cut a strip of paper to desired width of the finished item, leaving the length as is. Score strip vertically. (If it were folded in half at this point, it will measure half as wide and 12" in length). Turn the strip horizontally and, beginning on the left, score from top to bottom every 1/4". Fold the paper back and forth along the score lines to prepare for the final step. Once this is done, begin putting the rosette together on the left side by pulling the top and bottom side together, using the fold in the middle to help bring them flush with each other. Staple to hold them in place. Repeat with the opposite side to finish off the rosette.
2. Create a smaller rosette (approximately 5-1/2"-6" across) using a coordinating print from the stack. When finished, adhere this to the center of the larger rosette, adding an oversized rhinestone on the top, center area of the smaller rosette. Adhere set to center of metal sheet. Remove glass and insert metal sheet inside frame before adhering in place.
3. Cut 2 leaves from a coordinating print in the stack. Adhere them underneath the larger rosette.