1. Base coat frame with Java. Base coat plaque Castle. Allow to dry.
2. Make an X on back of plaque to find center. Drill hole large enough for shaft of clock works.
3. Paint Sheepskin over entire frame and allow to dry.
4. Stencil star pattern onto plaque with Salmon Coral. Start design in center of plaque & work out. Allow to dry.
5. Paint numerals & clock hands with Java. Allow to dry.
6. Wrap & tape linen fabric over board insert from picture frame.
7. Lightly sand frame, plaque and numerals.
8. Glue numerals to plaque as shown.
9. Place linen board in frame. Center & cut hole for clock shaft.
10. Glue plaque to linen board.
11. Insert clock workings. Place hands on front of shaft.
Stencil numbers onto plaque for an alternative look.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>