SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV™ Harvest Gathering Stack® cardstock
- K&Company® Tim Coffey Fall Die-cut Cardstock
- Cricut® products:
Cricut Expression® Machine
Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge
- Black foam core
- Cardstock: yellow and black
- 1¼ yd yellow ribbon
- Black inkpad
- Paper trimmer
- X-Acto® craft knife
- Glue stick
- Large Zots™ adhesive dots
1. Cut four 4" squares from foam core. Cut four 4" squares from coordinating Harvest Gathering Stack® cardstock. Glue the cardstock to the foam core squares and ink the edges.
2. Embellish each square with die-cut leaves, pumpkins and acorns, using the photo as a guide.
3. Cut 2½" Cricut® letters from yellow and shadow from black. Glue together and then glue onto the 4" squares.
4. Fold ribbon in half with the loop at the top. Attach the “H” square, using Zots™ adhesive dots or other glue of your choice. Leaving a small gap between each square, attach the remaining squares. Trim the ribbon tail at angles at the bottom.