Home Is Where the Heart Is Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts®:
Row of Houses stamp
Chalk Ink: Punch, Grass
- Cards with envelopes
- Sparkle gems hearts
- 12"x12" patterned paper
- White cardstock
- Foam dots
Refer to photo.
1. Trim white cardstock to fit on a folded card with 1/4" edge visible all around.
2. Use Punch chalk ink to stamp the Row of Houses image on white cardstock. Line up several rows of the image, leaving room in the middle row for the Cityscape stamp cut-out.
3. Stamp the Cityscape stamp with Grass chalk ink on white cardstock. Cut out one of the apartment buildings. Attach to the white cardstock with a foam dot.
4. Cut border from patterned paper to fit at bottom of card front. Adhere in place.
5. Attach sparkle gems hearts on the stamped image.
6. Knot ribbon and adhere in place.