Home Sweet Home Centerpiece
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6" round cake circles
- Silver Fanci-Foil wrap
- Transparent Tape
- Candy Melts confectionary coating: green, white, light cocoa, red
- Gingerbread Village 6-cavity cookie pan
- Tree pretzel mold
- 5-pc Christmas candy mold set
- Parchment triangles
- Jelly candy rounds
- Mini Candies: red, green, white
- Prepare base: Tape 2 cake circles together and cover with Fanci-Foil wrap. Cover base with melted white candy. Cut jelly candy rounds in half and attach to top edge of base with melted candy. Let set in refrigerator.
- Using melted white and light cocoa candy, mold house using Gingerbread Village cookie pan and gingerbread boy candy mold. Let set in refrigerator.
- Using melted green candy for branches and melted red candy for ornaments, mold trees using tree pretzel mold. Let set in refrigerator.
- Decorate house: Use a cut parchment bag and red & white melted candy. Pipe trim, outline door and window on house. Attach red and green mini candies before candy sets.
- Attach house, trees and gingerbread boy to base with melted candy; hold in place until candy sets.