Homespun Quilting Extension Leaf for 3700 cabinets
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to BagSelect a name from the menu to check availability and Add to BagCOLOR:View Details
Due to excessive size and weight, some items are subject to a per item handling charge. Please refer to the Shipping Info tab on the Product Detail Page. Handling will be calculated automatically and will appear in your shopping cart.
- Extension leaf is 34-3/8''Wx20-7/16''D and will stand on two support legs that fold under
- Level the leaf with the edge of the cabinet, and the table stands 30-3/16'' tall
- Leaf availble in white or almond and will ship directly to your home in one box weighing 29 lbs.
**The manufacturer will be calling to go over details. If this item is a gift please provide appropriate phone number as we do not want to spoil a surprise.**
The Homespun quilting extension leaf will create an additional 5 square feet of space behind your Homespun 3700, 3701 or 3702 cabinet (sold separately). The quilting extension leaf can be added-on to any 3700 series Homespun sewing cabinet easily with 4 screws. The leaf slides along a 34'' rod and can be slid anywhere along the rod for custom positioning. When your sewing project is done the leaf extension folds up nicely and hangs behind the cabinet back out of view. The leaf comes fully assembled, but will need to be screwed on to the back of the cabinet using four 1'' screws included in the box. For assembly you will need a power drill or power screwdriver.
This Item will ship to United States Residents within One Week of ordering. Returns will be accepted only if un-opened in original boxes within 30-days of shipment date. A restocking fee of 25% will be applicable. Additional inserts are non-returnable. Includes manufacturer 1 year warranty for defective and missing parts.
- No Express Shipping: Sorry, Not Available for Express Shipping.
- Restocking Fee: There is a $15.00 or 15% restocking fee (whichever is greater) for all Special Order fabric returns. Fabric that has been cut or altered cannot be returned.
- Handling Code: