FrugElegance’s Mason Jar Utensil Holder
Project Courtesy of: Hometalk’s DIY Homecrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mason Jars with 2 piece lids
- 1 wide ribbon
- 1 thin ribbon to go over wide ribbon
- Chalkboard paint & brush
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Chalk or chalk marker
- Separate inner lid circles and paint with the chalkboard paint.
- Set aside lids to dry.
- Using wider burlap ribbon, add a line of glue on end and hold a few seconds till dry and secure in place.
- Wrap ribbon around the jar to see how much you need to complete the full body of the jar and cut at the spot where the 2 ends will overlap a little.
- Add a line of glue across the ribbon side on jar and press the 2nd end down. Hold a few seconds till dry.
- Using 2nd ribbon, glue over the wider burlap ribbon.
- When chalkboard lids are dry, use chalkboard marker (or chalk stick) to label "Spoons", "Forks", "Knives"
- Apply hot glue to back of lid circle and press in desired area on front of jar.