SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Red food coloring
Yellow food coloring
Glass measuring cup/disposable container
Disposable spoon for mixing
1. Clean jars thoroughly.
2. In a glass measuring cup or disposable container, mix 2 tablespoons of Mod Podge®, 1-2 teaspoons of water, 4 drops of yellow food coloring, and 1 drop of red food coloring.
3. When thoroughly mixed, pour the mixture into jar.
4. Gently swirl it around until it covers the entire inside of the jar.
5. Dispose of any remaining mixture.
6. Wipe the mouth of the jar with a paper towel and set the jar upside down on a wire rack to dry. Wipe a few times during the drying process to remove any excess.
7. Allow jar to dry completely until the color is translucent.
8. Embellish as desired.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >