Honey Chic Recipe Book
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV&® 12"x12" Honey Chic Paper Stack
- 2 binder rings
- Alphabet & corner stickers (can also use die cutting machine)
- Paper flowers
- Paper trimmer
- Heavy duty paper punch
- Paper crafting adhesive
1. Cut chipboard into 4" x 6" rectangles, cutting enough for desired pages in the recipe book.
2. Cut desired prints to 4" x 6" rectangles, with enough to cover the front and back of each chipboard rectangle. Adhere to the chipboard rectangles.
3. Punch a hole in the top area of the first chipboard sheet. Using this as a template, punch a hole on one side of the remaining chipboard rectangles. Flip the chipboard rectangle over and, with the first hole as a template, punch a hole in same place at the top of the second sheet of chipboard. Use the 2nd chipboard sheet to add a 2nd hole to the first piece. Repeat for the rest of the rectangles so that each one has 2 holes each.
4. Put the binder rings through the holes to create a book.
5. Embellish the cover and pages with letters, corner stickers, paper flowers, and ribbon.
6. Add desired recipe to each page.