1. Fold hand towel in half. Place hand towel on cutting mat with the folded edge on the left-hand side. Pin in a curve shape from the top right corner through both layers to the bottom left corner of the towel.
2. Sew the folded hand towel following the curve of the pins. Finish the seam allowance either with a serger or zigzag stitch. Trim excess towel.
3. Lay bath towel face up, unfolded on cutting mat. Find the center point along the top edge. Open the hood; determine the center point of the long, bottom portion. Pin to the center point of the bath towel.
4. Center & pin the entire hood to the towel.
5. Sew the hood to the bath towel. Note: Towels have finished edges, so there is no need to finish the seam allowance.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.