1. Fold hand towel in half. Place hand towel on cutting mat with the folded edge on the left-hand side. Pin in a curve shape from the top right corner through both layers to the bottom left corner of the towel.
2. Sew the folded hand towel following the curve of the pins. Finish the seam allowance either with a serger or zigzag stitch. Trim excess towel.
3. Lay bath towel face up, unfolded on cutting mat. Find the center point along the top edge. Open the hood; determine the center point of the long, bottom portion. Pin to the center point of the bath towel.
4. Center & pin the entire hood to the towel.
5. Sew the hood to the bath towel. Note: Towels have finished edges, so there is no need to finish the seam allowance.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>