SUPPLIES AND TOOLS:
4 - 9” x 12” pieces of Friendly Felt
Chalk or disappearing fabric marker
Basic sewing supplies
Scissors and/or rotary cutter & mat
1. Enlarge pattern to desired size.
2. Fold Friendly Felt in half lengthwise.
3. Cut 3 spikes from each piece of felt.
4. Open up spikes and draw a line down the center of each.
5. Draw a line down the center of sweatshirt from edge of hood to bottom
6. Beginning at hood edge, place spikes centers with fold up onto sweatshirt,
matching center lines.
7. Sew along line placing spikes close together until bottom is reached.
8. Glue spikes together.