Hop Slouch Hat
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® LANDSCAPES®: Sage 1 ball or color of choice
- Lion Brand® stitch markers
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- Circular knitting needle size 9 (5.5 mm), 16" (40.5 cm) long.
- Tape measure
- Finished circumference about 17-1/2 (20-1/2)" [44.5 (52) cm], will stretch to fit a range of sizes.
- Finished height about 12" (30.5 cm)
- Note: Pattern is written for smaller size with changes for larger size in parentheses. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes. To follow pattern more easily, circle all numbers pertaining to your size before beginning.
- 16 sts = about 4" (10 cm) in St st worked in the rnd (k every rnd).
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- Hat is worked in one piece in the round.
- Cast on 70 (82) sts.
- Place marker for beg of rnd and join by knitting the first st on the left hand needle with the working yarn from the right hand needle and being careful not to twist.
- Work in St st worked in the rnd (k every rnd) until piece measures about 12-1/2" (32 cm) from beg.
- Next Rnd: Knit 2 together around – you will now have 35 (41) sts.
- Knit one rnd, then cut yarn, leaving a long yarn tail.
- Thread yarn tail into blunt needle, then thread through sts of last rnd. Pull to gather top of Hat and knot securely.
- Weave in ends.
- beg = beginning
- k = knit
- rnd = round
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- St st = Stockinette stitch
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_13587019a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only