Hope, Peace & Love Ornament
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 flat wooden ornament shapes
- 18-gauge wire, silver
- Paint marker, silver
- Acrylic paint, white
- Permanent marker, black fine tip
- Iridescent glitter paint
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Needle-nose pliers
- Basecoat ornaments white; allow to dry.
- Make small coils of wire with the needle-nose pliers. Twist the wire into a flat circular shape and coil around until the piece is larger than the ornament holes.
- When basecoat is dry, paint ornaments with iridescent glitter; allow to dry.
- Edge the ornaments with the silver paint marker; allow to dry.
- Use the fine tip black permanent marker to write on the center of the ornaments HOPE, PEACE, LOVE or any words of choice, allowing that the ornaments overlap when glued together.
- Use the silver paint marker to draw sketched curved lines around the edges of the ornament.
- Refer to photo/PDF. Glue ornaments together. Center ornament on top of the group.
- Glue wire coils over the ornament holes.
- Wrap the top part of the ornament with wire several times. Hot glue in back to secure.
- Add small hook circles to the tops of the ornament.