Makes about 30 cupcakes.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare muffin pans with baking cups.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In second large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, creamy vanilla custard and salted caramel flavor concentrates; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Continue beating one minute. Fill baking cups about 2/3 full with cake batter.
4. Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on grid.
5. For icing, beat shortening and butter in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add warm cinnamon graham flavor Concentrate; mix well. Gradually add sugar, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. Gradually add milk and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Pipe or spread icing onto cooled cupcakes.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.