ICE BUCKET SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 silver eucalyptus picks
- 2 silver leaves
- 2 prism picks: silver & crystals
- White ball pick: split in half
- 3 white feather picks
- 3 silver glitter pine cones
- Scrap pine & foliage
- Duck® brand duct tape
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Rock container
1. Wire together silver eucalyptus picks, white ball picks, silver leaves & prism picks to form 2 picks.
2. Put 2" square of duct tape on rock container.
3. Trim and glue picks side by side. Hold with sliver of tape. Allow to dry. Add a lot of glue to same area.
4. Trim stem of glitter pine cone & glue in cluster-like arrangement covering & hiding pick stems.
5. Add 3 feather picks. Add faux pine & foliage.
WINE BOTTLE EMBELLISHMENT SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Prism pick: silver & crystal
- Silver leaf
- Silver eucalyptus branch, silver
- 1/2 of white feather pick
- White ball pick
- White floral tape
1. Use floral tape to make pick from prism pick, silver leaf and silver eucalyptus branch.
2. Make 2nd pick with white balls. Stretch it so 2 sets of balls are on each side to form a loose T-shape.
3. Trim the long stem & glue trimmed section to hold together. Bring T-shape up under the middle of the pick. Glue to secure.
4. Trim a few leaves to hide glue or mechanics. Glue feather pick to the back. The arms of the T-shape go around the neck of wine bottle. Wrap the balls around the neck of bottle; twist to secure. Fill container with ice. Add bottle to chill.