HotFix Flower Clutch
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- CYS with Swarovski Elements HotFix Crystals: color of choice
- HotFix Tool
- Satin or fabric clutch
- Transfer paper
- Floral design of choice
1. Draw or print a floral design on paper to desired size.
2. Lay crystals over the design to determine placement.
3. Use tweezers to place the crystals on the clutch one at a time following pattern. Using a heated HotFix tool with the flat tip begin adhering the crystals to the clutch. Make sure to hold the tool straight up while applying pressure directly to the crystal for about 20 seconds.
4. Ensure crystals are secure, add more heat if needed.