House Mouse Keep Warm Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous&®:Warm Cup Wood StampCoffee Shared Wood StampEK16 Submerge Embossing kit
- White & blue cardstock
- VersaFine&™ Onyx Black ink
- VersaMark&™ ink refill
- Zip Dry&™ paper glue
- Scrapbook adhesives foam squares
- Corner rounder
- Heat embossing tool
- Colored pencils
1. Fold 11" x 4-1/4" blue cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Pour a little VersaMark&™ ink from the refill bottle on a paintbrush.
3. Splatter the ink from the paint brush onto 5-1/4" x 4" white cardstock.
4. Pour Periwinkle embossing powder from the kit on a small portion of the splattered ink.
5. Tap it off the cardstock holding it so the embossing powder goes off the paper.
6. Repeat with Aqua embossing powder then with Lapis Pearl.
7. Heat with a heat tool to set.
8. Glue to the card front.
9. Stamp Warm Cup on 2-1/2" x 2-3/8" white cardstock.
10. Color as desired.
11. Round the corners with the corner punch.
12. Glue to 2-3/4" x 2-5/8" blue cardstock with round corners.
13. Adhere to the upper left of the card front with foam squares.
14. Stamp Coffee Shared on the inside of the card.