How To Create a Classroom Storage Crate
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18'' x 12'' x 9.5'' white wash wood crate
- 18” x 12” Plywood(thick enough to hold small child)
- 2” foam – cut to 18” x 12”
- 4 - wood candle cups
- 1 yard school themed fabric
- Coordinating acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Iron & ironing surface
- Fabric glue
- Paint candle cups with acrylic paint. Let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Cut fabric to: 22.5” x 28” and 14.5 x 20”.
- Center foam onto plywood and fabric. Fold edges up the sides, folding corners in. Apply glue around edges and pull fabric taught on foam bottom.
- Cut 1- 14.5” x 20” piece of fabric.
- Fold edges in 1" and press.
- Glue piece to cover rough edges on foam bottom.
- Glue candle cups to bottom corners of wood crate.
Items in This Collection
Item # 2445146
Available for U.S. Shipping Only