How To Create a Teacher Survival Kit
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 7" x 7" x 3" wood keepsake box
- Assorted colors of acrylic paint
- Black chalkboard paint
- Paint brushes
- Clipboard clip
- ¾” painter's tape
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Teacher gift items
- Printed Tacher Survival Kit Printables
- Glue Stick
- Paint entire box white. Let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Paint inside lid with chalkboard paint. Let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Draw ¾” diagonal lines around outside of box using tape and pencil.
- Paint lines. Refer to photo for placement. Let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary.
- Glue clip board clip to chalkboard surface.
- Glue printable on top of box.
- Add embellishments as desired.
- Fill with gift items.