How To Create Yarn Dangler Shapes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted plastic pony beads
- 1- Bag of assorted chenile stems
- Assorted colors of Lion Bon Bon yarns
- Wire cutters
- Make the desire shape out of chenile stems. Slide on your choice and amount of pony beads.
- Wrap or twist ends and snip off any rough ends with your wire cutters.
- Select a color of yarn and tie the end onto the shape: heart, start, etc.
- Wrap the yarn around the shape moving in different directions to help hold the yarn in place.
- Wrap the shape until you have covered enough of the open areas.
- Tie off the end of the yarn and snip the end.
- Cut a piece of yarn about 18” you may choice to use multiple strands of yarn and braid or macramé them together. As you go, you may choose to slide on pony beads to give it some added sparkle.
- Make knots along the strand to hold the beads in place.