How To Make A Wooden Sign Project
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sitcko® Mini Christmas Tree Epoxy Stickers Sheet
- Jolee’s® Boutique Red Clips Repeat
- Jolee’s® Boutique Green Clips Repeat
- EK Tools® Retro Flower Large Punch
- Horizontal wood sign
- Black acrylic paint
- Festive ribbon (about 2 ft.)
- Chalk or chalk marker
- Red & green craft paper
- Red gems (2)
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Choose which side of the wooden sign will be the front. Paint front with black acrylic paint. Leave about 1/4" between the painted area and the edge of the wood ring. The edges don’t need to be clean and crisp, leave them rough for a more “organic/distressed” look. Allow to dry for 5-10 minutes. Once paint is dry, write a holiday message in the black painted area with the chalk or chalk marker.
- Using the EK Tools Retro Flower Large Punch, punch 4 flower shapes from the red craft paper. Using the scissors cut 4 leaf shapes from the green craft paper. Group together 2 flowers and 2 leaf shapes and layer/arrange them. Once satisfied with arrangement, adhere them together with the hot glue gun. Glue 1 red gem in the center of each paper flower. Glue both paper flowers to the wood sign; make sure not to cover up any of the chalk message.
- Glue one of the Green Tree Epoxy Stickers to one of the Red Clips. Glue one of the Red Tree Epoxy Stickers to one of the Green Clips. Repeat these steps to make as many tree clips as you desire. Once you’ve made all of your tree clips, glue them near the bottom area of the wooden sign. Save 2 tree clips for the next step.
- Cut festive ribbon to about 1ft. (or desired length) and adhere both ends to the back of the wooden sign with hot glue gun. Cut 2 strips of festive ribbon about 4-1/2" (or desired length) and glue one of the ends to the back of the wooden sign so that it will hang down vertically in between the Tree Clips. Clip one of the tree clips on the ends of the festive ribbon.
- Display all of your holiday cards and pictures by clipping them to the Tree Clips and hanging Tree Clips.