How To Make A Birch Tree Wall Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
· Cricut Explore® Air machine
· Cricut Design Space™ software
· Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
· Cricut® Faux Leather Sampler
· 12" x 24" cream cardstock (1)
· 12" x 24" brown cardstock (1)
· Antique brads
· Linen fabric
· Heavy duty stapler
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/9394
- Stretch fabric into frame and staple to secure.
- In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock and faux leather.
- Layer and adhere cardstock images. Gently pull up on the leaves on the trees to create dimension.
- Adhere layered tree image to linen within the frame.
- Adhere faux leather corner pieces to the frame.
- Embellish as desired – I used antique metal brads.