How To Make A Bitty Blossoms Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders® Grand Caliber™ Machine
- Bitty Blossoms by Donna Salazar
- 7" twig wreath
- Colored cardstock
- Silk leaves
- Green reindeer moss
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Quilling tool
- Die-cut three medium-size flowers from pale lavender cardstock.
- Die-cut two medium and one large flower from dark lavender cardstock.
- Die-cut one medium and two large flowers from violet cardstock.
- Die-cut two medium and one large flower from medium purple cardstock.
- Die-cut two medium and one small flower from dark purple cardstock.
- Use a quilling tool to roll each flower, starting from the outside edge and wrapping tightly to the center.
- Remove the rolled flower from the quilling tool and let the flower relax slightly.
- Secure with a small amount of hot glue on the back of the flower.
- Use hot glue to adhere flowers to the wreath, arranging the flowers from dark to light starting on the left.
- Adhere silk leaves and reindeer moss around and between the flowers.
- Hand-cut two strips of dark lavender paper, notching at one end and adhere to the bottom of the wreath below the flowers.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd623598
Available for U.S. Shipping Only