How To Make A Chic Twig Planter
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- AdTech Hi-Temp Project Pro™ Glue Gun
- AdTech Hi-Temp Mini Glue Sticks
- AdTech Finger Guards
- Utility scissors
- Wood crate
- Straight twigs
- Brown & Cream Paint
- Covered work surface
- Fabric scissors
- Foam balls (size of tin cans)
- Tin cans
- Shredded paper or Spanish Moss
- Fake succulents
- Paint wood crate brown and allow to dry. Clean paintbrush.
- Trim twigs to 1/4"-1/2" above the top of crate.
- Adhere twigs along the exterior of the crate.
- Paint tin cans cream and allow to dry.
- Cut a piece of muslin long enough to wrap around the crate with 6" extra for knot.
- Place foam balls in tin cans. Cover balls with shredded paper. Press fake succulents in until they are just above the rim.
- Place cans inside crate.
- To make rosettes tear 2"-wide strips from muslin. Remove any excess strings from edges.
- Twist tightly and begin to roll into spiral shape. Use small amount of hot glue to secure edges every 2"-3".
- Use hot glue to adhere rosettes to the crate. Allow to dry.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11432
Available for U.S. Shipping Only