How To Make A Cloud and Star Decorations
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd blue star-printed fleece
- 1/2 yd white textured fleece
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Using patterns, cut 2 star pieces (out of blue fabric) and 2 cloud pieces (out of white fabric).
- With right sides together, stitch set together using 1/2" seam allowance, and leave a small opening for turning.
- Clip corners and curves, then turn each piece right-side out and fill with Poly-Fil.
- Hand stitch opening closed.
- Repeat for multiple stars and clouds.