How To Make A Egg-citing Table Topper
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola® Colored Pencils
- Crayola® Crayons
- Crayola® Watercolors, Paint & Painting Supplies
- Flower Pot
- Crayola® Scissors
- Crayola® Glitter Glue
- Recycled material
- Marbles, Small balls or Rocks
- Cover the table surface with recycled newspaper. Have containers of water and paper towels on hand.
- Use Crayola® Scissors to cut paper into large egg shapes.
- Draw bright designs on each egg shape using Crayola® Crayons. TIP: For best results, use regular Crayola Crayons instead of the Washable variety.
- Paint over the crayon designs using Crayola® Washable Watercolors. Allow to dry. If desired, decorate each egg with Crayola Glitter Glue for sparkling eggs.
- When dry, attach each egg to a Crayola® Colored Pencil using two pieces of tape on the back. OPTIONAL: Attach another egg shape to the back of each pencil so the table topper looks complete from all viewpoints.
- Fill a flower pot, plastic container, or box with aquarium gravel, marbles, lots of small balls, or rocks. "Plant" each egg-topped pencil in the material. Arrange so each pencil can be seen.
Items in This Collection
Item # 11519774
Available for U.S. Shipping Only