How to Make a Flower Headband
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" x 12" paper stack
- Self-stick gems
- Fiskars® petal punch
- Glue stick
- Cellophane tape
- Cut two strips of the dark green paper 12" x 1-3/4".
- Make 4 slots on each end of the strips of paper at 1/4", 1/4", 1/2" and 1/2" in from the ends of 12" side and 1" up into the 1-3/4" width.
- Measure the child’s head and slip the ends into one another to make a complete headband. Tape the ends on the inside of the headband.
- Using the paper punch, make 9 large petals in the blue paper and 9 smaller petals in the darker blue paper.
- Make three flowers evenly space across the front of the headband. Glue to headband.
- Place a self-stick gem in the middle of each flower.