How To Make A Good Vibes Only Wall Hanging
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cricut® 12" x 24" StandardGrip mat
- Cricut® Iron-on Lite, White
- Cricut® Tools, Weeder
- White fabric (12" x 20")
- Watercolor paints
- Fabric medium
- Press cloth
- Wooden dowel
- Hot glue?
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10164 and click “Make It Now.”
- Cut your fabric into a pennant measuring 12" x 20".
- Paint the fabric with the watercolors. Once the desired effect has been achieved, hang it up to dry.?
- When the paint is completely dry, follow the package instructions on the fabric medium to apply over the watercolor.?If the fabric has become wrinkly in the painting process, smooth it out with a cool iron.
- In Cricut Design Space™, cut text from Iron-on. Make sure to check “Mirror Images for Iron-on” in the mat preview screen.
- Use weeder to remove excess iron-on from around text.
- Place the Iron-on on top of the fabric where the text will be. Cover with press cloth and iron until adhered.
- Wrap the top of your banner over the wooden dowel and secure with hot glue.
- Tie rope to each end of the dowel to form hanger.