How To Make A Lined Floral Serving Tray
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 coordinating Fat Quarters™ for top & bottom
- 1/4 yard coordinating fabric for binding (or pre-packaged binding)
- 1 yard Pellon® Flex-Foam™ 2-Sided Fusible Interfacing
- 1 pkg Pellon® Vinyl-Fuse™
- Rotary cutter, sewing machine & related supplies
- Iron & ironing surface
Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application of all interfacing. All seams 1/4" unless otherwise indicated. RS = Right Side; WS = Wrong Side.
- Measure the interior of the serving tray. Add a 1/2" to each measurement.
- Use measurement to cut one piece each of top and bottom fabrics and Flex-Foam 2-Sided Fusible and two pieces of Vinyl-Fuse.
- Place one fabric rectangle RS down on an ironing surface followed by the Flex-Foam 2-Sided Fusible. Place remaining fabric rectangle RS up on top. Fuse.
- Remove paper backing from one piece of Vinyl-Fuse. Carefully place it on the RS of top fabric. Smooth to remove any bubbles or wrinkles. Fuse, taking extra care not to touch the iron to the Vinyl-Fuse.
- Repeat with the remaining piece of Vinyl-Fuse.
- Bind insert.
- Place inside serving tray.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd34298
Available for U.S. Shipping Only