How To Make A Pineapple Wine Gift Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Antique Gold Flower Metal Bead Caps (2 pks)
- Cousin® 4mm Aqua/Gold Glass Mirror Bicones (1 pk)
- Cousin® Green Acrylic Leaf Beads (1 pk)
- Burlap wine bottle gift bag
- Clear monofilament
- Fine tip marker
- Lay out the pattern of the placement of the gold bead caps to form the pineapple shape on the bag.
- With the fine tip marker, mark the center of each bead cap on the bag so you know where to thread the monofilament through the bag.
- Cut a 60" length of monofilament and thread a needle onto one end. Starting at the bottom of the pineapple pattern, start sewing the bead caps onto the bag by knotting the monofilament to the bag at your first dot of marker.
- Bring the needle up through the inside of a bead cap and a bicone, and then bring the monofilament back down though the top of the bead cap in the opposite direction as before. Sew the needle back down through the same dot on the bag. The bicone is the anchor that holds the bead cap in place.
- Bring the needle up through the bag at the next dot of marker you made in step 1. Repeat step 4 until you have attached all bead caps and bicones on top of all the dots of marker drawn in step 1.
- If the monofilament is getting short, simply cut another 60" length and tie it to the end of the original with an overhand knot and trim the ends.
- Next, sew the green acrylic leaves to the top of the pineapple.
- Finally, sew and knot the monofilament to the burlap bag, being sure to hide it so it wonít be seen, and trim the remaining monofilament.
Items in This Collection
Item # 10933620
Available for U.S. Shipping Only