How To Make A Rose Serenity Ring & Bangle
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Swarovski® 4mm Xilion Mix - Water (1 pk)
- Swarovski® 4mm Xilion Mix - Pink (1 pk)
- Cousin® Jewelry Basics Mixed Charms (1 pk)
- Gold 20 gauge wire (36")
- Gold 24 gauge wire (approximately 7’)
- Gold 6mm jump rings (8-12)
- Needle nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Ring mandrel
- Cut a 14" length of 20 gauge wire. Form the wire into a bangle shape (can use a bottle or can that is approximate size of wrist).
- Form a loop at one end of the wire and use pliers to turn the loop outward. Slide the other end of wire through the loop and form a loop on the other end of the wire. Turn that loop inward, open it, and close it around the other side of the wire.
- Form a tiny loop on one end of the 24 gauge wire. Slide on a bicone and form a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire. Repeat this step to make a total of fifteen bicone bead drops in various colors.
- Slide three different colored bead drops onto a jump ring and close the jump ring onto the crossed wire section of the bangle. Repeat this step four more times with the remaining bicone bead drops.
- Use jump rings to add desired charms to the same part of the bangle.
- Cut a 10" length of 20 gauge wire. Wrap the wire around the desired size on a ring mandrel and tie the wire ends into a bow. Trim excess wire.
- Cut a 12" length of 20 gauge wire. Form a loop on one side of the wire.
- Wrap the wire around a ring mandrel to size. Form multiple adjoining circle loops facing the other way from the loop in the previous step. Trim excess wire.
Birds Nest Ring:
- Cut a 14" and 24" length of 24 gauge wire. Wrap the 24" wire around the entire length of the 14" wire.
- Form the middle of the wrapped wires around the desired size on a ring mandrel. Crisscross the wires together and wrap the two sides together into a birds nest shape at the top of the ring. Trim excess wire.
- Cut a 2" length of 20 gauge wire. Slide a blue and pink bicone onto the middle of the wire. Place the beads over the middle of the birds nest and wire wrap the ends of the wire around the edges of the nest. Trim excess wire.
Bicone Trio Ring:
- Slide a blue, pink, and blue bicone onto the middle of the remaining length of 24-gauge wire.
- Wrap each side of the wire two times around the desired size on a ring mandrel. Crisscross wrap each end of wire, in opposite directions, between the bicone beads from step 1, all the way to the other side of the beads.
- On each side of the beads, coil the wire end several times around the ring base. Trim excess wire.