How To Make A Springtime Succulent Wreath and Pot
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Craft cuts Kunin Premiumfelt(TM) 12"X18", 1-Candy Pink & 1-Lagoon
- Craft cuts Kunin Classicfelt(TM) 9"X12", 2-Bright Lilac
- Hoop 8"
- Clay pots 3- 3"
- Adhesive felt glue
- Gold acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- 1- piece of paper 8-1/2”X11"
- Draw patterns on paper, a 2" circle, a 2-1/4" circle, a triangle 1-1/2""x2" and a 2"x3" rectangle. Cut out.
- Cut from lagoon felt four 2" circles and ten 2-1/4" circles.
- Cut from pink and lilac felt one center rectangle and fifteen triangles.
- Glue the four lagoon 2" circles in half.
- Cut off lower 3rd of remaining circles.
- Roll and glue one of the half circles into a center.
- Glue the remaining three half circles around the outside of the center.
- Add larger circles to the center overlapping each one.
- Roll and glue pink rectangle into a cylinder.
- Glue four triangle leaves to top of the cylinder overlapping each one.
- Continue gluing leaves in layers to cylinder.
- Repeat steps 9-11 for the lilac succulent.
- Glue succulents to hoop.
- Paint pots gold.
- Repeat steps and make three succulents to place in pots.