How To Make A Tattered Florals Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® Bigz Dies: Tattered Florals & Leaves
- Idea-ology® Accoutrements - Fanciful
- Idea-ology® Crinkle Ribbon
- Idea-ology® Paper Stash - Wallflower
- Ranger® Mini Distress Ink (Kits #4 & #6)
- Ranger® Distress Markers (Memories Past Set)
- Ranger® Distress Marker Spritzer Tool
- Ranger® Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Grapevine wreath
- Dried flowers
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Small buttons
- Die cut several flowers and leaves from the Wallflower Paper Stash.
- Color flowers and leaves using Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
- Spritz flowers using the Distress Marker Spritzer with a Distress Markers.
- Add Gathered Twigs Distress Ink to the outer edges of the flowers using an Ink Blending Tool.
- Color Crinkle Ribbon with Distress Ink, mist with water, scrunch up and set aside to dry.
- Cut shank off buttons and adhere to the center of the flowers.
- Adhere dried flowers to wreath.
- Adhere die cut flowers and leaves to wreath.
- Create a large bow with Crinkle Ribbon and adhere bow to wreath.
Items in This Collection
Item # 10771061
Available for U.S. Shipping Only