How To Make A Trim Embellished Dress
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1/2 yards Simplicity® 1" Champagne Cluny Trim
- 1-1/2 yards Simplicity® 5/8" Silver Scalloped Trim (sold in stores)
- 1-1/2 yards Simplicity® 2-1/4" Champagne Circular Venice Trim
- Purchased dress
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Cut trim lengths to match the width of the dress hem and add 2".
- Pin in desired order and stitch 1/8" from top and bottom edge of each trim.
- Fold end of trim under 1/4" once the beginning point has been reached, and stitch down to finish.
Items in This Collection