How To Make A Turquoise ad Tassel Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StrongGrip mat
- Cricut® Tools, Weeder
- Cricut Vinyl® Cocoa
- Cricut® Transfer Tape
- Cricut® Faux Leather Ash
- Turquoise charm
- Silver charm
- Silver chain and jump rings
- Silver headpin
- Jewelry pliers
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/9980 and click “Make It Now.”
- In Cricut Design Space™ cut images from vinyl and faux leather.
- Use weeder to remove excess vinyl from around images.
- Use transfer tape to apply vinyl images to front and back of both charms.
- Use hot glue to adhere headpin to back of one end of faux leather image. Roll tassel, using hot glue to secure as you roll. Using your fingers, apply rectangle vinyl image to top of tassel.
- Attach tassel to necklace using jewelry pliers and a jump ring.