How To Make An Ice Cream Match Game
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
- Cricut® Bright Vinyl Sampler Pack
- Cricut® Linen Vinyl
- Cricut® Transfer Tape
- Cricut® Tools, Weeder
- Cricut® Printable Magnet Sheets
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- 8" x 20" wood board
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/8952 and click “Make It Now.”
- In Cricut Design Space™ cut images from vinyl and magnet sheets.
- Use weeder to remove excess vinyl from around images.
- Use transfer tape to layer cone images together and adhere to board.
- Use transfer tape to adhere vinyl scoop images to coordinating magnet images.
- Glue second set of magnet scoops to wood board above cones.
- To play, match magnet scoop pieces on their coordinating ice cream cone.