How To Make an Offray Disney Ribbon Lampshade
Supplies and Tools:
10 spools of Offray Disney 7/8” Mickey Mouse ribbon
3 spools of Offray Single Face Satin 7/8” in Shocking Pink
3 spools of Offray Single Face Satin 7/8” in Turquoise
1 lampshade 9” tall x 13” diameter
- Cut ribbon strips 11” in length.
- Start with a solid color strip and glue the entire back – place in on a slight diagonal, wrapping 1” on the inside of the lampshade top and bottom.
- With 1/2” space between the ribbons, place your next color ribbon the same way as you did in step 2.
- Take your Mickey Mouse ribbon and place it over the space, overlapping the solid colors on either side on a diagonal.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 until the entire lampshade is covered.