SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 28” Offray 3” Grosgrain Ribbon
• 25.5” Tulle (6” wide)
• 30” Coordinating Narrow Offray Ribbon A
• 30” Coordinating Narrow Offray Ribbon B
• Additional 9” of above coordinates, A or B
• Hair Elastic
• Glue Gun & Glue Stick
1. Fold 28”X3” Grosgrain Ribbon as shown in fig. 1.
2. Pinch in center and secure with clothespin. (fig.2)
3. Fold Tulle in thirds, place on top of bow, and secure with clothespin. (fig.3)
4. With Coordinate Ribbon A, form a 3 loop bow, with 2 loops on one side, and one loop on the other,
leaving 2 tails, approximately the same length as the loops, and secure with a thin piece of wire. (fig. 4)
5. Form mirror image of fig. 4 bow in Coordinate Ribbon B, and secure on top of fig. 4 bow, with a thin piece of wire.
6. Layer the fig. 5 bow on top of larger (3”&Tulle) bow, and secure with wire. (fig. 6)
7. Tie remaining 9” piece of Coordinate Ribbon A into a simple knot. (fig. 7)
8. Position knot in front center of bow. (fig. 8)
9. Flip over to back of bow, and position hair elastic in center of bow. Glue one end of knotted ribbon over Hair Elastic, and then glue other end over the first. It is important to pull ends of ribbon tightly when gluing, so that finished bow is properly crimped in enter. (fig. 9)
10. Finished bow is pictured in fig. 10.
11. Ribbon edges may fray over time. To prevent fraying, Slowly run cut ends of ribbon in front of candle (no closer than ¼” from flame). This will gently melt the edges, but can be a fire hazard – please use extreme caution. To finish edges without flame, use one of the many anti-fray liquids (like Fray Check), found with Sewing Notions.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>