How To Make Boho Chic Embellished Pillowcases
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1/4 yards Simplicity® 3" Natural Boho Fringe Trim (sold in stores)
- 1-1/4" yards Simplicity® 2" Eyelash Lace Trim (sold in stores)
- 1-1/4" yards Simplicity® 1/2" Natural Yarn Pom Trim (sold in stores)
- 2 spools Simplicity® Natural Cluny Pom Trim (sold in stores)
- Purchased pillowcases
- Fabric glue
- Straight pins
- Needle & thread
- Cut trims to lengths long enough to wrap around finished edge of pillowcases plus an additional 1" for overlapping ends.
- Apply fabric glue to trims and adhere to pillowcases. Use straight pins to hold trim in place until dry.
- Hand stitch trim ends for added durability.
Items in This Collection