How To Make DIY Reusable Snack Bags
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Amplify™ Mixed Media Shears
- Scraps of assorted fabrics measuring 6"x12"
- Vinyl Fuse by Pellon®
- Pen & small plate to draw a curve
- Iron & ironing board
- Sewing machine, thread
- Machine foot suitable for sewing vinyls
- Cut 2 pieces of fabric, measuring 6"x12".
- Following manufacturer’s directions, apply Vinyl Fuse to the right side (pretty side) of both pieces of fabric.
- Place the fabrics together with wrong sides facing.
- Serge or blanket stitch the edges of the two pieces of fabric together with wrong sides facing.
- Sew a small piece of Velcro to the non-curved short end, about 2" down from the top edge.
- Fold this end up, to create the sack, leaving 3-1/2" at the curved end to create the flap. Serge or blanket stitch the sack sides together.
- Sew the remaining piece of Velcro to the flap to create the closure.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd10496
Available for U.S. Shipping Only