How To Make Falling Pots
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 multiple sized pots or containers
- 1 1x2 6ft Pine Board
- Miter saw or hand saw
- Power Drill with drill bits
- 2 2” Screws with washers & nuts
- 1 bag of 24 x 1 1/2” Round head machine screws with nuts
- 1 Black Eye Susan bush
- 1 Mum bush
- 2 Cream sunflower bushes
- 1 Sunflower Mum Berry Bush
- Wire cutters
- Floral tape
- Place the pine board inside the largest base pot. Get an idea of where the pots will be placed along the pine board. Mark the pine board at the top of the last pot and cut the pine board to size with a hand saw or power saw.
- Attach the pine board to the largest pot by first drilling through the pot and then through the pine board with a power drill and bit. Attach the two pieces using the 2” screws with washers and nuts. Do not over tighten the screws.
- Attach the smaller pots, in the desired location, along the pine board in the same fashion using the smaller bag of screws and nuts.
- Place the fall florals in the pots and bend stems so they appear to be falling or hanging where necessary. Separate any bushes that are too tall or too full and tape together stems with floral tape. Place inside pots.