How To Make Festival Body Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Body Art® Face & Body Paint : Neon Purple
- Tulip® Body Art® Body Crystals: Aurora Borealis
- Soap & water
- Tweezers (optional)
- Foil or foam plate for palette (optional)
- Paintbrush (optional)
- Make sure skin is clean and dry. Note: For best results, do not use lotion on the area where paint will be applied.
- If using finger to apply, squeeze a small amount of Neon Purple face paint onto finger, then swipe across cheekbones to create stripes. If using a paintbrush, squeeze a small amount on palette and brush stripes onto cheekbones. Let dry.
- Use applicator wand in Skin Adhesive to dot glue onto temples, framing the eyes. Press a crystal into each glue dot and allow to dry.
- Remove crystals with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab. Paint can be removed with soap and water or rubbing alcohol.
Items in This Collection