How To Make Painted JOY Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6" Paper Mache Letters: J O Y
- Dark red paint
- 3 different Christmas papers
- Black distressed ink
- 3/4" paintbrush
- Natural sponge
- Glue stick
- Small holly sprig embellishment
- Paint the letter sides dark red. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Place letter upside down on the WS of paper and draw outline.
- Cut out letters.
- Apply glue stick glue to top side of letter; place paper on and press on, smoothing out any wrinkles.
- Use a small natural sponge to draw distressed ink across edges of letters.
- Embellish as desired.