How To Make Pom Pom and Tassel Bookmarks
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted color of mini Lion Brand Bon Bon yarns
- 1- Small pom pom yarn maker
- 3” piece of scrap cardboard
Pom Pom Bookmark - Using the pom pom maker, create 2 poms for each bookmark.
- Cut 3 12” strands of yarn and braid them to create a thicker strand.
- One strand per bookmark is needed.
- Tie the pom poms onto each of the thick strand ends.
- Wrap yarn around a 3” piece of cardboard.
- Carefully slip the bundle off the piece of cardboard.
- Snip one end of the bundle.
- Slide a 6” piece of yarn around the other end of the bundle and tie it tightly.
- Tie the tassels on each end of a thicker strand.