How To Make Seaside Bliss Barefoot Sandals
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® 4mm Crystal Bicones (1 pk)
- Cousin® Large Hole Rhinestone Rondelles (1 pk)
- Offray® Barefoot Sandals (1 pk)
- White thread
- Sewing needle
- Remove all but the center pearl from one barefoot sandal.
- Postion a rhinestone rondelle over each center hole in the crochet design and use needle and thread to anchor it onto the crochet design in 2-3 places. Bring the thread up through the center of the rhinestone rondelle, slide on a small pearl, bring the needle and thread back down through the center of the rondelle and secure in place.
- Use needle and thread to sew approximately 25 crystal bicones around the edge of the crocheted barefoot sandal.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the matching sandal.
Items in This Collection
Item # 10934735
Available for U.S. Shipping Only